RUSHABH EYE HOSPITAL AND LASER CENTER: Lasik Testimonials


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lasik Testimonials


Lasik Testimonials:

"
        I am very happy with the results and now I am encouraging my friends to get LASIK done.
       Ten minutes of being in the laser room and a lifetime of happiness.   "

                                                                                          Vinita Babra - 31 yrs, Mktg Executive, Australia


  I was a bit scared initially but the surgery was painless and now I see clearly than I did before with   contacts. It is a relief to not be dependent on glasses and lenses and I experienced Normal vision.  "

                                                                                         Deepak Kirpane - 22 yrs, Student, Mumbai

"
 It was wonderful and the vision is totally regained. Initially one should have seem me. I was so scared but after the laser now life has changed totally. I think every person who wears glasses and lenses & is looking forward to having normal vision should consider Lasik.
Thanks to all the Doctors & the staff they were really helpful !  "

                                                                                           Savitri Podal - 34 yrs, House wife, Navi Mumbai.

"
I am feeling wonderful today. I could see everything with my bare eyes. On the day of my procedure I got a good V.I.P. treatment over here. Staff and doctors are excellent and very co-operative. I wanted to specially thank Dr. Savita, Dr. Jayant and Dr. Tripti for bearing me. I had so many questions and all were answered patiently.
 Thank you for this gift of Normal Eye sight !  "

                                                                                               J. Soyanya - 19 years, Student, Mumbai.

"

After the Lasik surgery I feel much better than before doing it. I see the wall clock clearly when I wake up in the Morning, unlike earlier where I would search for my glasses to be able to do that. I am satisfied and feel very thankful for moral support. The Doctors here made this miracle come true.  "

                                                        Nutan Chaudhari - 21 yrs, Software Engineering Student, Bhiwandi, Mumbai.



I had Epi-Lasik done on 27 / 12 / 06. I had a high glass power & Rushabh is the only center in Mumbai specializing in the Epi-lasik procedure for high power. Great ! It's like a dream come true. Please keep the good job going.

Thanks and Best wishes !  "
                                                                                            Nithya Satish - 20 yrs, Student, USA.

"
Very good. The doctors are very helpful and helped in all aspects of the Lasik treatment. I recommend Lasik to all those who would like to get rid of glasses. This Hospital takes care of you.  "

                                                                                              Rajesh Das - 27 yrs, Software Professional, Panvel.

"
Wonderful experience, New, initially scared, but everyone was and is very helpful.

Thank you "
                                                                                                 Mitul Shah - 21 yrs, Mulund, Mumbai.


"
Experience about lasik - It was very good, now I can see very well. All doctors are very helpful and very co-operative. My eye sight is very clear now than before. I really

Thank all of you
                                                                                          Disha Tank - 24 yrs, Recruitment Executive, Mumbai.


"
Overall a nice experience. The team of doctors is very helpful and encouraging.

Thankyou !  "
                                                                                     Zubin Kuvadia - 22 yrs, Engineering Student , USA.


"

 Good &  Great Experience, Everyone was very good.  The staff is also very good and   helpful encouraging and always spreading love and happiness.

Thankyou !  "
                                                                                    Naseem Khan - 20 Yrs, Merchant Navy Cadet, Mumbai.


"
I am from Dubai & have experienced the best in Eye Care Services at Rushabh. I was contem-plating Lasik for about a year now and had enquired about the same in Dubai and a few centers in India. What I did was a little research and found Rushabh’s Lasik technology to be amongst the most advanced and accurate. I am happy to have the Lasik done and am now able to swim and do a whole lot of activities I otherwise couldn’t with glasses. "

                                                                                       Mr. Richard Verghese - 33 yrs, Mktg Professional, Dubai.

"

A life without glasses or lenses was something I always wanted. I wanted an Indian Eye Surgeon and found some of the best and most experienced at Rushabh. They gave me all the confidence I needed. The procedure was absolutely painless; you can talk with the Lasik Surgeon throughout. My husband was watching the procedure from the viewing gallery was thrilled to have me off those thick glasses I always carried around with me. I went from a plain Jane to a new age woman in 15 minutes. "

                                                                                        Ms. Sonia Singh - 29 yrs, Investment Banker, London.  

"
My work as a software engineer makes me stare at a computer screen for hours at an end. Wearing contact lenses added to my problems & soon I was experiencing tired & red itchy eyes. I didn’t realize that Contact lenses can cause your eyes to have reduced oxygen especially if you live in a Hot Dry area like Muscat. My Custom Lasik took about 15 minutes & I could see the miracle unfold immediately. The next day when I was checked I could read the chart better than what I saw with my glasses just the previous day. It truly is a Wow Surgery. "

                                                                                          Mr. Ray Pariera - 36 yrs, Computer Engineer, Muscat.

0 comments:

Download.pdf

>
Bookmark and Share


 
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Web Metroes Directory World colon cleansing PageRank

The Lasik Eye Surgery Directory
FREE Site Promotion
Click to join rushabh_eye Add Url for Free - Free Url Submission to SearchEngines, FFA and Directory
Submit URL free


Add url to free web directory Follow this site add link

Rushabh Eye Hospital

Free Blog Counter